Welcome to the website of Well Now, LLC dba Carry Your Message®
located at CarryyourMessage.com (hereinafter “We”, “Us”, “Our”) and thank You (any visitor to Our website) for considering Our products and services.
Your use of our website, as well as Your agreement with this policy that you signified when you clicked the “I Agree” button upon placing an order, signifies that You hereby agree to the terms and conditions of this Terms of Service (hereinafter “Agreement”) which, along with the consideration of the mutual promises You and We make to each other, then becomes a binding contract between You and Us. Please do not use this Site if You disagree with any part of our Terms of Service.Terms
By accessing the website at https://www.carryyourmessage.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Carry Your Message's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Carry Your Message's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Carry Your Message at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Carry Your Message's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Carry Your Message makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Carry Your Message does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Carry Your Message or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Carry Your Message's website, even if Carry Your Message or a Carry Your Message authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Carry Your Message's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Carry Your Message does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Carry Your Message may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Carry Your Message does not make any commitment to update the materials.Links
Carry Your Message has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Carry Your Message of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.Modifications
Carry Your Message may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ohio and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
USERNAME AND PASSWORDS
You hereby agree that You are responsible for all actions taken under Your User Name and Password. Please remember that it is Your responsibility to keep this data secure.
Our goal at CarryyourMessage.com is to make Your purchasing experience easy and efficient. Once you have selected an item for purchase, simply place that item into Your shopping cart. Once You have completed your shopping, simply go to your shopping cart and fill out the forms. Your purchase will be shipped within fourteen business days (please realize your items are custom made and we take our time to make sure your item is created with care and precision.)
RETURN POLICY: CarryyourMessage.com stands behind all of our products. If you receive a product with a defect or the wrong size, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will provide you with return instructions. We cannot accept returns of worn or washed merchandise.
We accept several methods of payment to accommodate Your needs, including MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and Pay-Pal.
We hereby claim CarryyourMessage.com, Carry Your Message, and the tagline “Write it. Wear it. Live it.” to be trademarks of Our company.
As indicated by the notice on the bottom of Our Home Page, CarryyourMessage.com claims a copyright to the content of this website.
You hereby grant CarryyourMessage.com and its users a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, worldwide license to use, store, display, reproduce, modify, create derivative works, perform, and distribute any data, pictures or video You upload to our site.
USING GOOD CITIZENSHIP ON OUR SITE.
You understand and agree that You will not Use Our website to post, email, upload or transmit any content that: is patently offensive, vulgar, unlawful, threatening, defamatory, abusive, tortuous, obscene, libelous, illegal, hateful, harmful, harasses or advocates harassment of another person, invasive of another person’s privacy, exploitative of people in a sexual or violent manner, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; nor will You: Impersonate another person or post a photograph of another person as Your image; stalk or otherwise harass another; harm a minor in any way; promote commercial activities and/or sales such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, or advertising except as provided by the functionality of this web site; Nor will You post, email, upload or transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, unsolicited mass mailing, chain letters, or pyramid schemes; Nor will You promote an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work; upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; Nor will You use software that automatically creates user identities; intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law; Nor will You post a review on a business You own, control or are employed by; post inaccurate or misleading information or pictures; or misrepresent a product or service. You understand and agree that You are solely responsible for Your interactions with other visitors and that We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between You and other visitors.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
As provided for in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act; if You feel any content on this website violates Your copyrights please contact our designated agent:Vicki Prussak
2106 Braewick Circle, Suite 202A Akron, OH 44313
by regular U.S. mail (not by email) with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site is covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact You, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which You may be contacted.
- A statement that You have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that You are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Once We have received Your complaint We will:
- Remove or disable the identified infringing material (but maintain a copy for later use);
- Promptly notify the subscriber with a copy to the complaining party that We have removed or disabled access to the material; and
- We will inform the subscriber that they may submit a counter-notification regarding the claimed infringing material.
Counter Notification – To be effective under this subsection, a counter notification must be a written communication provided to the service provider’s designated agent by regular U.S. mail (not email) that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the subscriber.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- The subscriber’s name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the subscriber’s address is located, or if the subscriber’s address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided the counter notification or an agent of such person.
Upon receipt of a counter notification We will promptly provide the complaining party with a copy of the counter notification, and inform that person that We will replace the removed material and cease disabling access to it not less than 10, nor more than 14, business days following receipt of the counter notice, unless Our designated agent first receives notice from the person who submitted the notification that such person has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the subscriber from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on the service provider’s system or network.
OUR SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY US IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY THAT OUR SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY US WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS, IF ANY, WILL BE CORRECTED; NOR DO WE MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY US OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY US. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY US IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY REGARDING ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH US OR FROM ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY US OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO BY USE OF OR THROUGH ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY US. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US, OR THROUGH ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY US, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE OR OUR PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY US, OR FOR THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES, OR RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED, OR MESSAGES RECEIVED, OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO BY MEANS OF OR THROUGH ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY US, OR RESULTING FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT IS SENT OR RECEIVED OR NOT SENT OR RECEIVED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLES, EVEN IF WE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU, OR TO ANYONE IF YOU HAVE AN ALLERGIC REACTION TO THE MATERIALS USED IN OUR PRODUCTS. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU, OR TO ANYONE, FOR THE STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON OR ARISING FROM USE OF ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY US. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY US YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SERVICE WITHOUT REFUND OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER. YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE MAINTAIN A NO REFUND POLICY ON OUR SERVICES.
You hereby warrant that You will not use the information provided by Us in violation of any State or Federal law. Further, You agree to indemnify, defend, and holdUs harmless, as well as holding harmless Our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, independent contractors, agents, and suppliers, and their respective affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents, from any claim, action, demand, or damage, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party or governmental agency arising out of or related to Your use of any service offered by Us or Your violation of this Agreement, including without limitation, claims or suits for libel, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, interference with property rights, trespass, violations of Federal or State Law, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, patent infringement or plagiarism. We may, at Our sole discretion, assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by You. The assumption of such defense or control by Us, however, shall not excuse any of Your indemnity obligations.
Neither party shall be liable for delays or nonperformance of this Agreement caused by weather, strike, fire or accidents, nor shall either party be liable for delay or nonperformance caused by lack of availability of materials, fuel or utilities or for any other cause beyond its control.
Neither party may assign its rights or obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of the other party.
INTENDED FOR USERS OVER 18
Our website is intended for use by individuals 18 years of age or older only. If you are under the age of 18 you are not permitted to utilize our service.
Except as modified or supplemented by a writing executed by both parties, the Terms and Conditions described herein are the only representations, warranties, and understandings between the parties with respect to the products and/or services described herein.
You may cancel Your account at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We may cancel your account at any time, in Our sole discretion, for good reason or for no reason.
In the event of a dispute, You agree to attempt to resolve the dispute by contacting email@example.com prior to taking any other action. Failure to contact Us to attempt a dispute resolution prior to taking any other action will result in a breach of this Agreement by You. This Agreement and Your use of Our website are governed by the laws of the State of Ohio, and the courts of general jurisdiction located within Summit County, Ohio, which will have exclusive jurisdiction over any and all disputes arising out of, relating to, or concerning this Agreement or any other controversy between You and Us. In addition to the foregoing, in the event of any breach or violation of this Agreement, We shall be entitled to enforce all of Our legal remedies for the breach or wrongful activity including, but not limited to, seeking actual damages, the maximum amount of statutory damages under applicable statutes and Acts, profits, treble damages, and attorneys’ fees and costs. These remedies and damages are in addition to the monetary payments described above and/or any amounts otherwise due under this Agreement.
SEVERABILITY: If any provision, or portion thereof, of this Agreement, is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of the Agreement and further agree to substitute for the invalid provision a valid provision which most closely approximates the intent and economic effect of the invalid provisions.
HEADINGS: The headings of this Agreement are for convenience only and shall not be used to construe the meaning of this Agreement.
This Agreement was last revised on April 2020.